You can rent one of our storage containers for a minimum of one month at a time.
Containers are 20ft x 8ft, which is approximately the size of a single garage. If you pack carefully (more info on that here) you can typically store the belongings of a 3 bedroom house.
Each container comes with a sturdy lock that’s housed in a locking box on the container. As a Storage Solution Sussex customer, you will receive a key for this lock and a key for the main gate, so you can access your container at any time.
The Cost Of Self Storage – What You Need To Know
* Storage fees are payable monthly in advance on the first of each month.
* The minimum storage period is one month.
* For storage periods of two months or more we ask that this be paid by standing order.
* A refundable deposit equivalent to 1 months rental is payable on the container.
* You must insure your goods whilst they are in storage. Insurance for your property is not included in the above prices. Household policies will usually cover your goods whilst they are in storage between house moves but your insurance company needs to be notified. Alternatively www.insurastore.com offer highly competitive rates.