Self Storage Sussex
Moving house is a stressful experience and often there is a period of time between leaving your old house and moving in to the new one. One of our 20ft x 8ft self storage containers is large enough to accommodate the furniture from a small three bedroom house. With a minimum of just one month payment required, storing your furniture in our secure three acre site is a highly affordable way of ensuring your belongings stay safe allowing you to concentrate on the more important things! If you are looking for removal storage or even storage during redecoration, refurbishment or disaster recovery storage, we are able to help.
If you are unfortunate enough to suffer fire or flood damage to your home, you may be able to recover the cost of storage from your insurance company,
Hints and Tips for moving house
- Fridays and bank holidays are the busiest times for removal firms. Off peak times i.e. mid week will usually be cheaper and less stressful.
- Make sure your possessions are insured for transport.
- Have your new home professionally cleaned before you move in – there is nothing worse than moving in to someone else’s dirt!
- Get children and pets looked after so they are not under your feet. Moving is stressful enough.
- Clearly label boxes, particularly if your possessions are going to be in storage for any length of time.
- Redirect your mail, cancel milk and get final readings on meters.